I previously published 21 Digital Tools to Build Vocabulary which has been widely read and quite popular with educators. The infographic below summarizes the 21 digital tools in four categories: Reference Tools, Word Clouds, Games & Review, and Word Walls & more. For a more detailed description of each tool, I suggest you read the previous post which includes a brief description of each tool and implications for instruction.
A balanced approach to vocabulary instruction and word learning include both direct and indirect instructional strategies. These digital tools can help broaden your toolkit of resources, activities, and strategies that make up effective vocabulary instruction.
The infographic below summarizes 21 digital tools that can support and enhance your vocabulary instruction.
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- The Rarity of Engaged Readers - November 29, 2016
- Take a Peek at the TOC in our Upcoming Blended Vocabulary Book! - May 13, 2016
- 13 Can’t-Miss Strategies to Help Schools End the Summer Reading Gap! - May 4, 2016
- Deepen Word Learning with Vocabulary Videos - May 1, 2016
- Anchored Word Learning: Read Alouds with a Purpose - February 9, 2016