I previously published 21 Digital Tools to Build Vocabulary which has been widely read and quite popular with educators. The infographic below summarizes the 21 digital tools in four categories: Reference Tools, Word Clouds, Games & Review, and Word Walls & more. For a more detailed description of each tool, I suggest you read the previous post which includes a brief description of each tool and implications for instruction.
A balanced approach to vocabulary instruction and word learning include both direct and indirect instructional strategies. These digital tools can help broaden your toolkit of resources, activities, and strategies that make up effective vocabulary instruction.
The infographic below summarizes 21 digital tools that can support and enhance your vocabulary instruction.
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Global Read Aloud Day | Resources for Read Alouds - March 4, 2015
- 100+ Reasons to Read Today - March 3, 2015
- Worth the Read | How Children Learn to Read - February 15, 2015
- Informational Text Features | Supporting Readers Series - January 7, 2015
- Top Literacy Posts & Infographics of 2014 - December 31, 2014