I previously published 21 Digital Tools to Build Vocabulary which has been widely read and quite popular with educators. The infographic below summarizes the 21 digital tools in four categories: Reference Tools, Word Clouds, Games & Review, and Word Walls & more. For a more detailed description of each tool, I suggest you read the previous post which includes a brief description of each tool and implications for instruction.
A balanced approach to vocabulary instruction and word learning include both direct and indirect instructional strategies. These digital tools can help broaden your toolkit of resources, activities, and strategies that make up effective vocabulary instruction.
The infographic below summarizes 21 digital tools that can support and enhance your vocabulary instruction.
Tweet this post or Pin It to your favorite board.
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Join Me as I Guest Host #IRAchat to discuss Strategies to Stop the Summer Reading Slide - April 10, 2014
- #LitLeadchat: A New Twitter Chat for Literacy Leaders - February 24, 2014
- 5 Reasons Why Reading a Whole-Class Novel Isn’t Such a Great Idea - February 20, 2014
- 100+ Reasons to Read Today - February 11, 2014
- Reading Matters: On the Importance of Building Vocabulary - February 2, 2014